CFAM: Comprehensive Financial Analysis Model
CFAM is customized for Arkansas school districts and offers the following features:
- Analyze the current school year information (revenue, expenditures, debt, etc.) plus the previous four school years
- Filters allow users to drill down into the information. Users can filter revenue and expenses by fund, source-of-fund, function, location, program, or object
- Easy-to-read financial worksheets are included and ready for use
- Develop customized worksheets specific to your district that can be saved for future reference. Schedule the worksheet to be emailed to you by the system on a regular basis (daily, weekly, or monthly)
- Views can be shared with other licensed users
- Data is updated monthly as data becomes available
- Monitor required expenditure levels for Gifted and Talented, 9% M&O, MOE, and SpEd MOE. Additional required expenditure reports are regularly being developed
- Compare dollars per student expenditures for any budget unit to the statewide average
- Compare expenditures against those of other districts
- Plan for the future – budget, predict, and observe trends
- Identify potential budget or accounting problems/issues
- No software to install. Access the online system with any browser on any device, on or off campus
- One-stop shop for all district financial data
Get Started With CFAM
A partnership with DESE has enabled all Arkansas districts and charter schools access to up to 20 CFAM logins for the 2023-2025 school years.
Superintendents have access to district specific Google Sheets where point-of-contact users can be assigned, and district users’ notated for receiving accounts: bit.ly/3q0u2Gu.
All licensed users are required to be active employees of the district and registered using their school email address.
A cognos report is available to show the StateIDs required. eFinance Cognos path: Team Content > Financial Management System > Share Temporarily Between Districts > CFAM > APSRC CFAM User Data Report