UPSkill at A-State Swift Coding Information Sessions
To ensure students across the state have access to this groundbreaking opportunity, we encourage superintendents, high school principals and counselors to attend an information session at an educational coop in your area:
- Tuesday, January 21 – Arch Ford Coop at 8:30 am
- Wednesday, January 22 – Northeast Coop at 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 23 – Guy Fenter Coop at 9:30 am
- Friday, January 24 – North Central Coop at 10:00 am
- Thursday, January 30 – Wilbur Mills Coop at 8:30 am
- Friday, January 31 – Southwest Coop at 9:00 am
- Monday, February 3 – Crowley’s Ridge Coop at 10:00 am
- Friday, February 7 – Dawson Coop at 10:00 am
- Monday, February 10 – Arkansas River Coop at 9:00 am
- Tuesday, February 11 – Southeast Coop at 10:00 am
- Thursday, February 13 – Northwest Coop at 10:00 am
- Thursday, February 20 – DeQueen/Mena Coop at 11:00 am
- Thursday, February 27 – Great Rivers Coop at 10:00 am
- Friday, February 28 – Makeup session at APSRC Office in Little Rock at 10:00 am.
Each session will provide an overview of the UPSkill at A-State Swift Coding Program structure and requirements, as well as the steps to take to enroll your students.
To learn more about the UPSkill at A-State Swift Coding Program grant process, click here.