The Arkansas Public School Resource Center is delighted to announce a partnership with Edlio that will give Arkansas schools the opportunity to create and customize affordable websites designed to foster parent and community engagement.
As an APSRC official partner, Edlio knows your school’s target market, stakeholders, and community. Websites are designed just for K-12 schools, and Edlio’s CMS is feature-rich, yet incredibly easy to use.
A few of the top school CMS features include:
- Voice and text messaging
- School news alerts and announcements
- Customizable online forms with payments
- ADA-friendly tools built right into your school CMS
- Email subscriptions and newsletters
- Easy to update class and teacher pages
Join APSRC and Edlio for a webinar at 2 p.m. April 30, 2019, by registering here!
Connect your Education Community
Bridge the communication gap between teachers and parents. Edlio’s built-in tools make it easier to update and edit your school’s CMS.
Edlio’s intuitive platform is designed to engage your whole community. From prospective parents to administrators, Edlio’s websites deliver increased student enrollment, higher parental engagement, and increased brand awareness.
Easily communicate with parents, and keep your school community updated using Edlio’s social media manager, email notifications, and teacher and classroom pages.
Integrate with the Classroom Tools You Love
Connect your site to Google Apps or Microsoft Office 365! Connect your calendars, log in using single sign-on, and upload files directly. Your favorite tools are integrated with your site to fit your workflow and save your whole staff time.
Edlio’s websites can also be integrated with your SIS and social media accounts to better connect your entire education community!
Save Trees while Boosting Engagement
Missing permission slips are a thing of the past. Collect admissions applications, sports waivers, and permission slips right from your Edlio website!
Its integrated Form builder has a simple drag-and-drop interface that makes collecting information a cinch. As an added bonus, our enhanced Form builder lets users collect permission slips, prom payments, charitable donations, and more!
Features Your School Will Love
Edlio’s easy-to-use, robust CMS gives you the tools to create feature-rich, beautiful pages.
- Forms and Payments
- Securely collect forms and payments online with our easy drag and drop editor. Payments powered by Stripe.
- Email and Newsletter Sender
- Send unlimited emails and newsletter with your News and Events right from your website admin site, with contact list management.
- Sites adapt to each screen for the best viewing experience, from desktops to every smartphone.
- Edlio integrates with Google, Microsoft, Facebook and Twitter, tools that schools already use and love.
- Easy Website Management
- Edlio’s optimized tools allow you to create beautiful pages for all your site visitors, no coding knowledge required.
- Teacher and Class Pages
- Each member of your staff can manage their own section and quickly post photos, videos, and homework.
Edlio Makes it Easy to Switch Platforms
From kickoff to launch, a dedicated project manager will walk you through every step of the way. Receive an initial webinar training session to get core admins familiar with the platform and your new school website provider first. Upon launch, take advantage of unlimited tech support for all staff members from Edlio’s friendly customer care team.
Access a robust Help Center full of step-by-step guides and best practices for all users. Also, a monthly webinar series quickly gets your new staff up to speed, presents new features, and answers your questions in a live Q&A session.
For additional information, contact APSRC Technology Specialist Trent Saracini at 501.492.4300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Arkansas clients include:
- Clarksville Public Schools
- LISA Academy Public Charter Schools
- Dardenelle Public Schools
- Riverside Public Schools
- Arkansas School for the Deaf
To read relevant blog posts regarding school website design and functionality, just click the red buttons below!