APSRC, in partnership with the Arkansas Department of Education and Lincoln Learning Solutions, launched a statewide online learning resource to serve all Arkansas schools for the 2020-21 school year, and the grant has been extended for the 2021-2022 school year. We are excited to announce we have secured the K-12 digital content for a second year.
School administrators can indicate interest in participating by completing this Participation Form. The form should only be completed by someone at the district or building leadership level:
Teacher Add-On Services
APSRC is offering a new digital option to allow schools to purchase add-on teacher services for any of Lincoln Learning’s courses, including credit recovery courses. This could be a possible solution for districts facing teacher shortages in specific content areas with specific groups of students, or students that continue to choose a virtual option and need a complete or supplemental learning solution.
For more information on enrolling students with teacher services through Lincoln Learning, click on the button below:
AR Ready for Digital Learning FREE Resources
This resource provided at no cost to schools includes:
- Lincoln Learning course content accessed from the Buzz Learning Management System (LMS) or uploaded onto a school’s own licensed LMS if compatible.
- There are two options to work with Google Classroom and Lincoln Learning course content on the Buzz LMS:
- You can upload Google documents (content created in Google Classroom, for example) into the Buzz LMS platform with the Lincoln Learning content.
- You can download Lincoln content into Google Classroom.
- See FAQs for more information.
- Students without internet access can have PDF lessons downloaded onto a device, and schools will have access to PDFs of worksheets and other assignments (including assessments) that can be printed for those students.
- Teachers will be given access to a vast digital library on the Lincoln LMS (Buzz) that will serve as a resource for searchable content/learning objects (specific instructions are included in the teacher training).
- Information about Lincoln Learning, including course catalogs, sample course schedules, and teacher training materials and videos can be found via this link: http://info.lincolnlearningsolutions.org/apsrc
Technical Updates for BUZZ and Lincoln Learning
Please review this document if you have questions regarding account access, restoring deleted items, adding Google Drive documents into the BUZZ LMS, and more.
Find how-to videos, information on best practices and more in the AR Ready for Digital Learning video library.
Lincoln Empowered Full Course List
This resource provides a direct link to the full list of Lincoln Empowered course offerings.
Auto-Graded Course List
This resource provides a direct link to the full list of Lincoln Learning Solutions auto-graded, asynchronous course offerings.
Credit Recovery Course List
This resource provides a direct link to the full list of Lincoln Learning Solutions Credit Recovery Course offerings.
Workbook and Parent-Teacher Guides (Pacing Guides)
This resource provides access to a full list containing links to the Lincoln Empowered Workbook and Parent-Teacher Guides.
Crosswalk of Lincoln Empowered courses to Arkansas Courses
View this Google Sheet to see which Lincoln Learning courses line up to which Arkansas courses.
Blended StrategiesLooking for a resource that will help you prepare for blended learning? Download this document that includes informative videos on supplemental instruction, whole group, station rotation, flipped classroom, and more.
Buzz System Requirements
Learn more about system requirements for the Buzz Learning Management System (LMS).
Buzz User Manual
Find answers to frequently asked questions about using the Buzz LMS.
Remote Learning Guide for Parents
EdWeek shares valuable tips for parents in this article.
Pop-Up Blocker Resource
Visit this site if you are having issues with your MacBook or iPad Safari browser’s pop-up blocker preventing you from opening Lincoln Learning or Buzz LMS content.
Arkansas Correlation Documents
Lincoln Learning digital course content is aligned to National Standards and they are working to provide correlation documents to Arkansas Standards. We will provide these documents as they become available.
- K-2 Correlation Documents
- Math Correlation Documents
- ELA Correlation Documents
- Science Correlation Documents
- Social Studies Correlation Documents
Note: At the bottom of the spreadsheet, you will see the grade level or course name for the report. Each available grade or course appears on a separate tab at the bottom of the spreadsheet. K-2 has not been shared but will be coming soon as will science and social studies.
Important: When you click on the tab, the first correlation is to the National Standard (Common Core in this instance). Directly after the Common Core correlation is the Arkansas Standard correlation. You will need to scroll down below the Common Core correlation to find the Arkansas Standard correlation for each applicable grade/course.
Buzz Draw Feature in Text Editor
This article provides the steps for using the Buzz Drawing option found in various Text Editors within Buzz.