To learn more about Arkansas Ready for Digital Learning, click on the YouTube video below.
Arkansas Ready for Digital Learning
APSRC, in partnership with the Arkansas Department of Education and Lincoln Learning Solutions, has launched a statewide online learning resource to serve all Arkansas schools for the 2020-21 school year. This resource provided at no cost to schools includes:
- School administrators can indicate interest in participating by completing the Participation Form to the right.
- Lincoln Learning course content is accessed from the Buzz Learning Management System (LMS) or can be uploaded onto a school’s own licensed LMS if compatible.
- There are two options to work with Google Classroom and Lincoln Learning course content on the Buzz LMS:
- You can upload Google documents (content created in Google Classroom, for example) into the Buzz LMS platform with the Lincoln Learning content.
- You can download Lincoln content into Google Classroom.
- See FAQs for more information.
- Students without internet access can have PDF lessons downloaded onto a device, and schools will have access to PDFs of worksheets and other assignments (including assessments) that can be printed for those students.
- Videos and documents are available to train teachers on how to use the courses. Onsite training is being scheduled.
- Teachers will be given access to a vast digital library on the Lincoln LMS (Buzz) that will serve as a resource for searchable content/learning objects (specific instructions are included in the teacher training).
- Information about Lincoln Learning, including course catalogs, sample course schedules, and teacher training materials and videos can be found via this link: http://info.lincolnlearningsolutions.org/apsrc
Welcome to our digital newsletter LiveWire designed to provide you with real-time information about all things AR Ready for Digital Learning. Please click on the links below to access our archived newsletters.
Frequently Asked Questions Document
Thank you for all the questions you have submitted. APSRC has used those questions to create a Frequently Asked Questions Document. We will continue to update as new questions come in.
Please complete this form indicating your school district’s interest in participating in the Arkansas Ready for Digital Learning opportunity through APSRC. Only superintendents or their designees should complete this form.
Need more info?
Submit your questions by using the button below or call (501) 492-4300.
AR Ready for Digital Learning Train the Trainer
For district-level “Point of Contacts” that are unable to attend the LIVE “Train the Trainer” session provided at their local education service cooperative(s).
Lincoln Empowered Blended Strategies
Looking for a resource that will help you prepare for blended learning?
Reach the need of individual learners
Reinforce content for students who are struggling
Provide enrichment opportunities who are excelling
Encourage classroom discussion
Engage students using games and interactive learning objects
Support teacher with lesson presentation materials
Incorporate collaborative learning
Encourage student independent study
Provide time for one-on-one teacher support
Personalize homework for individual students
Create flexibility in learning environment
Simplify teacher response process
Deliver through a single source
Weather/Emergency School Closure
Keep students on pace
Maintain student and teacher connection
Continue to provide individualized instruction
Assign content review prior to classroom engagement
Assign students content via Read It or Watch It
Minimize lecture time
AR Ready for Digital Learning K-12 Virtual Course List
This resource provides FREE course content for grades K-12.
AR Empowered Pacing Guides
Take a deeper dive into the course content you are interested in by downloading this spreadsheet.
Looking for a resource that will help you prepare for blended learning? Download this document that includes informative videos on supplemental instruction, whole group, station rotation, flipped classroom, and more.
Arkansas Correlation Documents
Lincoln Learning digital course content is aligned to National Standards and they are working to provide correlation documents to Arkansas Standards. We will provide these documents as they become available.
Note: At the bottom of the spreadsheet, you will see the grade level or course name for the report. Each available grade or course appears on a separate tab at the bottom of the spreadsheet. K-2 has not been shared but will be coming soon as will science and social studies.
Important: When you click on the tab, the first correlation is to the National Standard (Common Core in this instance). Directly after the Common Core correlation is the Arkansas Standard correlation. You will need to scroll down below the Common Core correlation to find the Arkansas Standard correlation for each applicable grade/course.