- This event has passed.
May 9 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Learn how IXL can support your K-12 math instruction. IXL is an easy-to-use personalized learning platform supporting students, teachers, and administrators with a comprehensive curriculum, actionable analytics, an assessment suite, and real-time data. The demonstration will present IXL from a teacher and student perspective. Bring your computer so you can explore the platform and learn more about:
- Easily identify student gaps while monitoring progress and growth in real-time
- Personalized action plans for students
- Tools for intervention
- Custom skill plans to support your core math program, assessments, and the Arkansas Curriculum Framework
- Personalized skill plans for NWEA, ACT, and SAT
- Easily create your own quizzes
- Choose skills to assign students
- Tools for engagement, and more …
- If you have experience with IXL, learn about new features along with tools and supports you may not be currently taking advantage of. If you have never looked at IXL, join us to see if it may be a fit to support your needs.
The session will be held at the APSRC office, Suite 375 in the Victory Building at 1401 W. Capitol Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201. Lunch will be provided.
Parking is available in a garage located on 6th Street, which runs parallel to Capitol Avenue. The garage is connected to the Victory Building via a second-floor walkway. You will need $6 to cover all-day parking or $2 per hour for hourly parking. Metered parking also is available.