October 12 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
APSRC is excited to announce a partnership with the Arkansas Department of Education (ADE) to provide access to CFAM (Comprehensive Financial Analysis Model) to all public school districts and charter schools beginning September 26, 2022, through June 30, 2025, as a service to support the management principles established by ADE to guide public school district and charter school fiscal health.
CFAM powered by APSRC is a powerful and convenient online software program designed to give school district/charter school leaders and staff a quick, easy and convenient method for analyzing their financial data. Join us for this training session to learn more about CFAM’s customizations for Arkansas school districts/charters and its incredible features that allow users to:
- Analyze the current school year information plus the previous four school years: revenue, expenditures, debt, etc.
- Filters allow users to drill down in the information. Filter revenue and expenses by Fund, Source-of-Fund, Function, Location, Program, or Object.
- Take advantage of easy-to-read financial worksheets.
- Develop customized worksheets specific to each district that can be saved for future reference.
- Schedule the worksheets to be emailed to them by the system on a regular basis (daily, weekly or monthly).
- Share views with other licensed users.
- Data is updated monthly.
- Monitor required expenditure levels for Gifted and Talented, 9% M&O, MOE and SpEd MOE. Additional required expenditure reports are regularly being developed.
- Compare dollars per student expenditures for any budget unit to the statewide average.
- Compare expenditures against those of other districts.
- Analyze and plan for the future – budget variances, predict, observe trends.
- Analyze staffing efficiency
There is no software to install. Access the online system with any browser on any device; on or off campus. CFAM is your one-stop shop for analyzing all district financial data!