- This event has passed.
Autumn PD: 504 Training for Charter Schools
November 8 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Join APSRC Staff Attorney Jennifer Wells for 504 training on November 8, 2018. Topics will include:
- The Americans with Disabilities Act and public schools
- Who needs a 504 plan?
- The difference between IEPs and 504 plans
- Can you have both?
- Practically speaking, here’s how to avoid a lawsuit
- Example solutions, proven forms, and helpful handouts
- Q&A time – make sure to bring up specific scenarios!
We are located in Ste. 315 in the Victory Building. Garage parking is available on 6th Street, which runs parallel to Capitol Avenue. A second-floor walkway connects the garage to the Victory Building. You may pay by the hour ($1 per hour) or for all-day parking ($5). Metered parking also is available on Capitol.