- This event has passed.
AR Ready for Digital Learning Train the Trainer Workshop
July 1, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 amFree
Administrators and teacher leaders are invited to join us for a Train the Trainer session on the Lincoln Learning Solutions content and LMS. This training is divided into three parts. The first part focuses on the course content. Teachers will learn about course components including “What is a Learning Object?”. Part two focuses on LMS usage and customization. Teachers will learn about grading tips, assessment considerations, and options for modifying the curriculum. Part three focuses on how to find content. Teachers will learn how to use the Digital Library if using Buzz, how to download PDFs and use in Google Classroom, and more information on getting to know their course if they are using an alternative LMS. Participants will also be provided access to additional training resources.
Audience: Administrators and Teacher Leaders
Presenters: Jeana Williams and Melody Morgan
The session will be held in Suite 445 in the Victory Building at 1401 W. Capitol Ave., Little Rock, AR 72201.
Parking is available in a garage located on 6th Street, which runs parallel to Capitol Avenue. The garage is connected to the Victory Building via a second-floor walkway. You will need $5 to cover all-day parking or $1 per hour for hourly parking. Metered parking also is available.
- Seating arranged to maintain a 6-foot distance between participants
- Seating arranged to maintain 10-foot physical distancing between tables so occupied seats are six feet from seats at adjacent tables.
- Face coverings will be required for all participants present and must be worn at all times. Cloth or paper face coverings are acceptable.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at all entrances and exits
- The room will be cleaned and disinfected before and after use
- Lunch will be on your own