- This event has passed.
2021 Arkansas Charter Schools Conference – Exhibitor Registration
May 11, 2021 - May 12, 2021$200.00
We would like to extend to you an invitation to join us as an exhibitor at RECHARGE 21 Arkansas Charter Schools Conference at the DoubleTree & the Robinson Center in Downtown Little Rock on May 11 & 12, 2021.
At this two-day, in-person conference, superintendents, principals, central office staff, curriculum coordinators and others from public charter schools across Arkansas will:
- Explore best practices with leading educators across multiple focus areas, subjects, and grade levels
- Discover how to build and maintain the key culture and mindset factors that will make transformations successful during the pandemic
- Find out how wellness and psychological safety are preconditions for change, and learn how to create those conditions in your school
- Examine how the pandemic has accelerated and reinvented education transformation
- Explore successful strategies for expanding change capabilities and developing change leadership
As we begin to emerge from the pandemic, schools continue to examine new instructional strategies and instructional delivery, as well as new personnel and student experiences to overcome the obstacles COVID-19 has dealt to student learning. This in-person event will provide you an opportunity to network face-to-face with key decision-makers to showcase your products and services.
The fee to join us as an exhibitor at RECHARGE 21 Arkansas Charter Schools Conference is $200. To reserve your space, please visit Space is extremely limited, so if you are interested please reserve your exhibition space today.
APSRC is a nonprofit, service-oriented membership organization that offers training, resources and technical assistance to 80% of Arkansas’ school districts and 100% of the state’s open-enrollment charter schools.