Upcoming Professional Development Events
APSRC is excited to announce our new learning management software, Docebo! Moving forward, this software will offer a completely new look for some of our services, and users can enroll in virtual and in-person training, conferences, workshops, and more through one account. Your attendance history and certificates will be located in one place and be more accessible to access than ever. If you have already created an account to register for the conference, you will continue to use that same account for future events and training opportunities as they become available on the platform.
To view or register for events visit: https://apsrc.docebosaas.com/learn.
- Click “Create my account” below
- In the top right corner of the screen, please select “Register”
- Enter your email address and create a password.
- You will be asked to select a ‘Branch Name’ before you can move on. These category names refer to the type of school you are currently employed with, with the following options: Charter Schools, Cooperative Schools, Traditional Public School District, or Other [Non-School Affiliated]. Please select the school type that your school is in order to move forward.
- On the next page, choose your school. If you do not see your school from the list provided, please confirm that you selected the correct type of school from the first ‘Branch Name’ category.
- Once all prompts are completed, click ‘Register’.
- You will get a confirmation link in your email. Click the link to verify your account, and you are all set!
If you need more information on the following items, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchasing courses with a PO
- Purchasing tickets or seats for multiple users
- Importing multiple users
- Switching organizations