APSRC is now working with Arkansas school districts to enroll homeschool students in eSchool
This new partnership helps districts reach out to homeschooling families who might be interested in enrolling students in online K-12 courses.
This allows for student funding – per course – to go back to school districts.
The Digital Learning Academy offers homeschooled students free access to quality curriculum which delivers proven, standards-based instruction that generates excitement and creativity in science, language arts, math, social studies, music, wellness, and visual arts.
- Districts send out invitations to homeschool families in their attendance zones. Invitations include APSRC’s contact information
- Interested families contact APSRC to select courses.
- APSRC assists districts in enrolling students in eSchool.
APSRC’s Digital Learning Academy makes available the most personalized, engaging, and responsive learning experience to homeschool students.
- Families may enroll anytime during the year.
- The unlimited number of seats means that students always get their first choice when selecting online courses.
- The Academy serves K-12 students.
Tools and Support:
The Digital Learning Academy puts innovative features at students’ fingertips, including a screen reader, a six-language translator, and an advanced notetaking tool. Combined with our flexible learning management system, these features allow students and families to easily navigate course content 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Online and Offline:
By combining engaging online activities such as interactive games, broadcast-quality videos, and comprehensive assessments with hands-on elements like experiments, art projects, activity books, and supply kits, our program provides students with a robust and fulfilling educational experience.