The APSRC/ARVEST Purchasing Card Program
APSRC provides a total Purchasing Card (P-Card) Program that includes training, sample policies and procedures, and instructions for integrating with eFinance Plus.
A P-Card is a financial tool which districts can utilize to save time and money. It is similar to a traditional credit card but offers more control and security for the district.
Benefits to the P-Card Program
- Control how funds are used. Districts control what merchant categories are approved.
- Control where funds are used. Districts choose the vendors with whom the cards may be used.
- Control when funds are available. P-Cards do not carry a revolving line of credit. They cannot be used until the district makes funds available. Districts set the available amounts and remove the remaining balances.
- Reduces paperwork and processing time. Purchase without purchase orders and reduce the associated labor. The program can integrate with eFinance Plus.
- Customization. APSRC will help you set up the program to work best for YOU. Cards will be customized with each district’s logo.
- EARN REBATES. Districts earn an annual rebate on all purchases.
For more information, questions, or to complete an application, please contact Kathy Hanlon at 501-492-4300.