CFAM: Comprehensive Financial Analysis Model
The CFAM system is a powerful and convenient online software program designed to give school districts a quick, easy and convenient method for analyzing their district’s financial data.
CFAM is customized for Arkansas school districts and offers the following features:
- Analyze the current school year information plus the previous four school years: revenue, expenditures, debt, etc.
- Filters allow users to drill down in the information. Filter revenue and expenses by Fund, Source-of-Fund, Function, Location, Program, or Object.
- Take advantage of easy-to-read financial worksheets.
- Develop customized worksheets specific to each district that can be saved for future reference.
- Schedule the worksheets to be emailed to them by the system on a regular basis (daily, weekly or monthly).
- Share views with other licensed users.
- Data is updated monthly as data becomes available.
- Monitor required expenditure levels for Gifted and Talented, 9% M&O, MOE and SpEd MOE. Additional required expenditure reports are regularly being developed.
- Compare dollars per student expenditures for any budget unit to the statewide average.
- Compare expenditures against those of other districts.
- Plan for the future – budget, predict, observe trends.
There is no software to install. Access the online system with any browser on any device; on or off campus.
CFAM is your one-stop shop for analyzing all district financial data!