CFAM: Comprehensive Financial Analysis Model
The CFAM system is a powerful and convenient online software program designed to give school districts a quick, easy, and convenient method for analyzing their district’s financial data.
CFAM is customized for Arkansas school districts and offers the following features:
- Analyze the current school year information (revenue, expenditures, debt, etc.) plus the previous four school years
- Filters allow users to drill down into the information. Users can filter revenue and expenses by fund, source-of-fund, function, location, program, or object
- Easy-to-read financial worksheets are included and ready for use
- Develop customized worksheets specific to your district that can be saved for future reference. Schedule the worksheet to be emailed to you by the system on a regular basis (daily, weekly, or monthly)
- Views can be shared with other licensed users
- Data is updated monthly as data becomes available
- Monitor required expenditure levels for Gifted and Talented, 9% M&O, MOE, and SpEd MOE. Additional required expenditure reports are regularly being developed
- Compare dollars per student expenditures for any budget unit to the statewide average
- Compare expenditures against those of other districts
- Plan for the future – budget, predict, and observe trends
- Identify potential budget or accounting problems/issues
- No software to install. Access the online system with any browser on any device, on or off campus
- One-stop shop for all district financial data
Upcoming CFAM Training
Starting in Spring 2024, CFAM Drop-In Trainings will be held on the first and third Wednesdays of each month.
Join us for the Spring 2024 CFAM training sessions through our new system, Docebo. Once registered for CFAM, Docebo simplifies access by seamlessly integrating with Zoom. No more waiting for Zoom links—Docebo seamlessly integrates with Zoom through your account.
CFAM Drop-In Training Dates:
- January 3rd, 2024
- January 17th, 2024
- February 7th, 2024
- February 21st, 2024
- March 6th, 2024
- SPRING BREAK
- April 3rd,2024
- April 17th, 2024
- May 1st, 2024
- May 15th, 2024
If you haven’t created your account yet, please click the button below to learn more and get started with Docebo. If you have already created your account, you may log in to Docebo and register for CFAM by clicking here.
Get Started With CFAM
A partnership with DESE has enabled all Arkansas districts and charter schools access to up to 20 CFAM logins for the 2023-2025 school years.
Superintendents have access to district specific Google Sheets where point-of-contact users can be assigned, and district users’ notated for receiving accounts: bit.ly/3q0u2Gu.
All licensed users are required to be active employees of the district and registered using their school email address.
A cognos report is available to show the StateIDs required. eFinance Cognos path: Team Content > Financial Management System > Share Temporarily Between Districts > CFAM > APSRC CFAM User Data Report