CFAM: Comprehensive Financial Analysis Model
The CFAM system is a powerful and convenient online software program designed to give school districts a quick, easy and convenient method for analyzing their districts’ financial data. The data is updated automatically each night.
CFAM is customized for Arkansas school districts and allows superintendents and finance managers the ability to:
- Analyze the current school year information plus the previous five school years.
- Use filters to drill down into the information.
- Take advantage of easy-to-read financial worksheets.
- Develop customized worksheets specific to each district that can be saved for future reference.
- Schedule the worksheets to be emailed to them by the system on a regular basis (daily, weekly or monthly).
- Share views with other licensed users.
- Determine if their districts have met required expenditure levels for Gifted and Talented, 9% M&O. (Additional required expenditure reports are being developed.)
- Analyze the complete financial status of their districts – revenue, expenditures, debt, etc.
- Make comparisons – year-to-year, budget vs. revenue
- Plan for the future – budget, predict, observe trends.
- Identify potential budget or accounting problems/issues.
There is no software to install. Access the online system with any browser on any device; on or off campus.
CFAM is your one-stop shop for analyzing all district financial data!