Edlio is the exclusive Content Management System (CMS) and School Payments vendor for APSRC. APSRC has done the research for you and found that Edlio is a valuable partner in creating your school website and online payment solutions. If you partner with Edlio to build your school’s website, you won’t have to go through the RFP process, because APSRC has already done it for you. Additionally, discounted pricing is available for APSRC members!
So Much More than a Website: Introducing Edlio’s CMS for K-12 Schools
With an Edlio CMS you get:
- A robust website to present your school’s story to the world
- Built-in features like forms builder, photo galleries, and newsletter delivery
- An ADA-accessible website with built-in tools to maintain it
- Dedicated customer and technical support
Ready to join the over 16,000 K-12 schools who partner with Edlio? Click here to book a demo today!
OSP by Edlio: Online Payment Solutions Built for Schools
OSP by Edlio includes options for an online school store, ticket sales, teacher receipting, and more. Whether you need to accept contactless payments, boost revenue from school fundraisers, or simply make collecting payments simpler for everyone involved, there’s an OSP solution for you.
OSP by Edlio offers you:
- An online payments solution so that you can accept credit card payments in-person or online
- Custom integrations with eFinance Plus and PowerSchool
- A free school store where you can sell everything from game tickets to T-shirts
- The security of a platform built with tokenization, encryption, and PCI compliance
Broadcast by Edlio: Your Parent Communication Solution for Voice, Text & Email
Edlio Broadcast makes it simple to send messages across multiple platforms so you can focus on reaching the hearts and minds of your audience. By adding Edllio Broadcast to your CMS package, you get your website and direct communication in one unified platform.
With Edlio CMS + Broadcast you can:
- Turn your website’s news items into messages with one click
- Access your teacher and class page subscriber lists
- Send messages on-demand or schedule them for the future
- Reach your school community where they want to be reached
- Schedule auto-notices for events like school absences or library fines
A Technology Company Built on Relationships
Encompassing all of our products is our unlimited tech support, personalized client success team, and dedicated project managers.
Read our client stories:
Santa Rosa Academy provides their website visitors with access to the information that matters most, and engages their student clubs with fundraising via their OSP school store. Read their story here.
Josephine C. Locke Elementary wanted a website that would showcase the accomplishments of their students and teachers, and a way to draw their community members back to the site through email newsletters. Read their story here.
The leaders of Kaleakehe High School needed a way to stay informed and connected with their community. They use Edlio CMS + Broadcast to accomplish theis goal; read their story here.
Want some examples of Arkansas schools? These schools all feature websites powered by Edlio: LISA Academy, Dardanelle Public Schools, Riverside Public Schools, Rivercrest School District, and Arkansas School for the Deaf.
Edlio is proud to offer their technology solutions to K-12 schools. At Edlio, you’ll find all the pieces you need for a strong communication platform and technology that is both user-friendly and robust.
Edlio would love to talk to you about the exclusive offers available to APSRC member schools: