APSRC offers a total Purchasing Card (P-Card) Program, which includes training; assistance with policies and procedures; and instructions for integrating with eFinance Plus. Sign up and earn an ANNUAL REBATE!
A P-Card is a financial tool which districts can utilize to save time and money. It is similar to a traditional credit card, but offers more control and security for the district.
Benefits to the P-Card Program
- Control how funds are used. Districts determine what merchant categories are approved.
- Control where funds are used. Districts choose the vendors with whom the cards may be used.
- Control when funds are available. P-Cards do not carry a revolving line of credit. They cannot be used until the district makes funds available. Districts set the available amounts and remove the remaining balances. Reduces paperwork and processing time.
- Purchase items or services without purchase orders and reduce the associated labor.
- The program can integrate with eFinance Plus.
- Customization. APSRC will help you set up the program to work best for YOU.
- Cards will be customized with each district’s logo.
- EARN REBATES. Districts earn an annual rebate on all purchases.
For more information, questions, or to complete an application, please contact Kathy Hanlon at 501-492-4300.