CFAM_Daily combines the power of CFAM with data that is updated daily.
Additional features include:
- Filter by period. This feature offers the ability to make year-over-year comparisons, perfect for instantly comparing the current year-to-date expenditures to the same time in previous years.
- Data is updated nightly via an automated process. District employees do not have to remember to send data to keep the system current.
- Any component of the accounting code may be used to filter.
- Numerous board reports are included with varying styles and level of detail.
- View expenditure information by vendor. Identify vendors with whom you have spent (for example) $10,000 or more. You can set the threshold.
- Identify budget units that are at or above (for example) 85% of the budget. This is a very quick way to monitor spending throughout the district. The threshold can be set anywhere between 1% and 110%.
- Enjoy the details of the Expenditure Audit Trail with the power afforded with the filters.
- Click on individual items in a chart to see the transaction details that make up the item.
Upgrade to CFAM_Daily
To get started, please email the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Signed Data Use Agreement
- Filled out Order Form – Authorized users are $750 each/per year
- Contact information of both the state AD/SSO account manager, and the eFinance account manager (for creating required read-only access accounts)
The CFAM_Daily EULA is also available below.
If you have questions or technical issues, please email email@example.com or call (501) 492-4300.