Join us for the 2021 Arkansas Charter Schools Conference in-person at the DoubleTree & the Robinson Center in Downtown Little Rock on May 11 & 12, 2021. Registration is $125 for APSRC members and $175 for non-members.
This year’s Arkansas Charter Schools Conference will bring together top educators who have managed unprecedented change to share how they will apply what they have learned moving forward.
Join us in-person May 11 and 12 to:
- Explore best practices with leading educators across multiple focus areas, subjects, and grade levels
- Discover how to build and maintain the key culture and mindset factors that will make transformations successful during the pandemic
- Find out how wellness and psychological safety are preconditions for change, and learn how to create those conditions in your school
- Examine how the pandemic has accelerated and reinvented education and transformation
- Explore successful strategies for expanding change capabilities and developing change leadership
Plus, network with your peers while considering revisions for the upcoming school year.
DISCOUNTED ROOM RATES NOW AVAILABLE!
APSRC has secured a discounted group rate of $109 per night for either Standard King or Double Queen rooms at the Doubletree Hotel in Downtown Little Rock. To reserve your room, click on the button below. Attendees can also call 1-800-HILTONS and reference the 2021 AR Charter Schools Conference to make their reservation.